Interpersonal Relationships: Nine Taboos
It is very important to have a good relationship with colleagues in the same unit or office.
The relationship is harmonious, and the mood is relaxed, which is not only conducive to good work, but also to your own physical health.
If the relationship is divisive and even a little tense, then it will be boring.
In addition to the contradictions on major issues and direct conflicts of interest, the reasons for the lack of rapport among colleagues are also a reason.
So, what words and deeds affect the relationship between colleagues?
● If there are good things, do n’t report the items sent in the unit, receive bonuses, etc. You know first, or have already received them, and put them there silently. It ‘s like nothing. Never tell everyone about them. Some things can be replaced.If you get it, you never get it.
After a few times like this, others will naturally have an idea that you are too gangless and lack a common sense and spirit of collaboration.
In the future, if they know in advance, or if they get something first, they may not tell you.
If this continues, the relationship between each other will not be harmonious.
● Knowingly and arguing that I don’t know if a colleague has gone on a business trip, or went out for a while, at this time someone happens to come to him, or just call him, if the colleague didn’t tell you when he left, but you know, you don’t prevent telling them;I really do n’t know, then you might as well ask others and then tell them to show your enthusiasm.
You know it clearly, but you call it unknowingly. Once you are known, your relationship will be affected.
Outsiders look for colleagues, no matter what the situation, you must be sincere and enthusiastic. In this way, outsiders will even feel that your colleagues have a good relationship.
● In and out do not tell each other that you have to go out for a while or ask for leave from work. Although it is the leader who approves the leave, it is best to speak to colleagues in the office.
Say hello to colleagues even if you go out half an hour temporarily.
In this way, if leaders or acquaintances come to you, you can also let colleagues explain.
If you do n’t want to say anything, there are mysterious things in and out, and sometimes it ‘s just a matter of importance that people ca n’t say, and sometimes you ‘re too lazy to say that it ‘s probably you who are affected.
Informing each other is both the need to work together and the need to connect feelings, and it shows that the two sides have mutual respect and trust.
● Don’t talk about private things that can be said. Some private things can’t be said, but there are no harms in talking about some private things.
For example, your boyfriend or girlfriend’s work unit, education, age, temperament, etc .; If you are married and have children, there will be topics related to love and children.
By the way, you can talk by the way, it can enhance understanding and deepen the relationship.
If these contents are kept secret, and you never say to others, how can this be considered a colleague?
If you don’t say anything, it usually indicates the depth of the relationship; if you don’t say something, it naturally shows the alienation of interpersonal distance.
You take the initiative to talk to others about personal matters, others will tell you, and sometimes you can help each other.
You don’t say anything and you don’t know anything. How can people trust you?
Trust is based on mutual understanding.
● It is right to refuse to ask colleagues for help if there is something.
Because asking for help always causes trouble for others.
But everything is dialectical, and sometimes asking for help can show your trust in others, rapport, and deepen your feelings.
For example, if you are not well, your colleague’s lover is a doctor, and you don’t know it, but you can find it through a colleague’s introduction. The armor can be diagnosed quickly and the diagnosis can be made more detailed.
If you are unwilling to ask for help, colleagues know that, instead they will feel that you don’t trust others.
If you do not want to ask others, they will be embarrassed to ask you; if you are afraid of trouble, they think you are also afraid of trouble.
Good interpersonal relationship is inevitable to help each other.
Therefore, asking for help is generally possible.
Of course, we must pay attention to proportion and try not to make others embarrassed.
● Reject colleagues’ “snacks” Colleagues bring some snacks such as fruits, seeds, sugar, etc. to the office and eat them during breaks. Don’t push them, don’t reject them ashamed.
Sometimes, some of your colleagues have won awards or been awarded professional titles. Everyone is happy. It is normal for him to buy something to treat, so you can actively participate.
You don’t sit cold and don’t say a word, let alone give it to you, but you reject it, showing a look of disdain or rareness.
People give away enthusiastically, but you often refuse, for a long time, people have reasons to say that you are lofty and arrogant, and you find it difficult to get along. ● There are several people in the office who often “bit their ears” with one person. You should try to maintain a balance for each individual and always be in a state of being in constant contact. Then, do not be particularly close or alienated to one of them.
In normal times, don’t always whisper with the same person, and don’t always be with one person in and out.
Otherwise, you two may be close, but you may be more alienated.
Some people think you are working in small groups.
If you often “bit your ears” with the same person, and other people come in and don’t say it, then others will inevitably have the idea that you are talking bad things about others.
● People who are keen to listen to family affairs can say, don’t dig it if they can’t.
Everyone has their own secret.
Sometimes, people don’t pay attention to the secrets in their hearts. If you do this, you shouldn’t listen to it, and don’t want to ask what it is.
Some people are keen to listen, they want to know everything clearly, and they want to figure it out. This kind of person is to be looked down upon by others.
You like to listen, even if there is no purpose, others will avoid you.
In a sense, it is an immoral behavior to love to listen to people’s private affairs.
● I like to take advantage of the mouth. In the treatment of colleagues, some people always want to take advantage of the mouth.
Some people like to tell other people’s jokes and ask others for their cheapness. Although it is a joke, they will never end with their own losses. Some people like to argue, they have to reason, and they must fight for three points.It ‘s still a daily matter. Whenever you see a flaw in the other party, you just hold on to it, and you have to let the other party defeat. Some people also want to fight over the issues that are already unclear; some people oftenTake the initiative to attack, they do not say him, he always said first.